02.10.2010

love .

Is there a cure for this pain. Maybe I should have something to eat, but food wont take this emptiness away. Im hungry for you my love. Well I made it through another day. In my cold room. On scraps and pieces left behind. I survive on the memory of you. All Of me is all for you. Youre all I see. All of me is all for you. Youre all I need.


Is there a remedy for waiting? For loves victorious return? Is there a remedy for hating every second that Im without you? All this life is all for love. Its the only road Ill choose. And every street and avenue, only one will lead me back to you. All of me is all for you. Youre all I see. All of me is all for you. Youre all I need.



3 kommentarer:

dina sa...

: ) fin sang

silje sa...

Eg saknar deg.

Forresten, syng på : hiiiiina, eg er raue, osv. Da finner du fort tilbake til dialekten. <3

veroniq mike sa...

hehehe. eg e raue :P ** raoe ;) love u. savner deg.